Get cutting-edge temperature products plus custom solutions.
We offer a comprehensive array of reliable, accurate, competitively priced devices, in a variety of packaging options. Our manufacturing is automotive-grade. Our customization capabilities are unparalleled. Here’s just a sample of our solutions:
- High Temperature Sensors (PTC - Positive Temperature Coefficient Thermistor and DTC – Digital ThermoCouple) that enable engine controllers to appropriately regulate automotive exhaust gas aftertreatment systems
- Custom solutions for HVAC and industrial applications, featuring the fastest responding immersion package on the market today
- High precision thermostats that help our aerospace customers ensure temperature protection and control in harsh environments
In addition, we’ve built on our leadership in temperature devices and pressure sensors to develop competitive solutions that combine pressure and temperature. Discover what Sensata can do for you.
Sensata Technologies offers KLIXON® Precision thermostats to replace items listed on the Honeywell Sensing and Controls Last Time Buy letter dated July 24, 2020.
Our Precision thermostats are available with:
- A Hermetic or Environmental Seal
- Multiple Mounting Styles
- Wide Range of Temperature Set Points
A/C Pressure and Temperature Sensors
5011 Hermetic Thermostat with Screw Terminals, Open on rise 85F, Close 65F 011JG085A-065Y
5100 Hermetic Probe Thermostat with 3/8-18 Thread, Open on rise 80F, Close 60F 051AAA080A-060A
3000 Series 10K ohm NTC probe sensor, 1 IN long with 2, 22AWG leads 3A0231212A
3BT and 4BT Series KLIXON ® Hermetic TINY STAT™ Thermostat (M24236/13 & /19)
4344 Series KLIXON® Commercial Hermetic 1/2" Thermostat
11041 / M1 Series KLIXON Hermetic 1/2" Thermostat (M24236/1)
4391 Series KLIXON® Hermetic High Current Capacity Thermostat
5BT Series KLIXON® Hermetic Single Pole, Double Throw Thermostat (M24236/24)
M2 Series KLIXON® Hermetic Narrow Differential Thermostat (M24236/20)
Need a custom solution?
Click “Get a Quote” to answer a few quick questions, and we’ll provide you a price estimate.
Want to discuss customization options, pricing, availability or other details? Click “Contact Us.”