Sensata Technologies Announces New $500 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
SWINDON, England - (BUSINESS WIRE) -Learn More
Sensata Technologies to Release Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results on February 1, 2022
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SensatLearn More
Sensata Technologies’ New Smart-Tactor Contactors Provide Critical Data to Improve System Performance
- The GXC and MXC series of smart contactors with CAN bus communication enable fleet managers, OEMs and integrators to make more informed decisions, perform predictive maintenance and improve application up-time.
- The new contactors are suited for
Sensata Technologies Advances Electrification Strategy with Acquisition of e-Mobility Component Maker Sendyne Corp
SWINDON, United Kingdom--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced the acquisition of Sendyne Corp, a leading developer of sensing and simulation technologies for nexLearn More
Sensata Technologies Completes Acquisition of SmartWitness
SWINDON, England - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of leading video telematics provider SmartWitness Holdings, Inc.Learn More
Sensata Technologies Completes Acquisition of Spear Power Systems
SWINDON, England - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Spear Power Systems.Learn More
Sensata Technologies’ New i-BMS Battery Management System Enables Battery Hot Swapping to Minimize Charging Time for Low Voltage EVs
- Complete hardware and software battery management solution with ASIL C rated key components for manufacturers of battery packs and low voltage electric vehicles like 2- and 3-wheelers, material handling, drones and robotics.
- Battery hot swappin
Sensata Technologies plans multi-million pound offices in Newtownabbey
A pre-application community consultation launches this week on the £16.5 million research and development facility proposed to accommodate the leading industrial technology business’ hybrid workforce.Learn More
Sensata Technologies’ Annual Day of Service Continues Tradition of Giving Back to Communities
- More than 430 employees participated in service projects with 18 nonprofits supporting communities where they live and work in the U.S.
- The annual day of volunteering honors Sensata’s commitment to becoming a neighbor of choice and a purpose-d