Press Release | February 2, 2023
Sensata Technologies Named to 2023 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index for First Time
SWINDON, United Kingdom, January 31, 2023 – Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it has been included in the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) as a member for the first time.Learn More
Press Release | January 31, 2023
Sensata Technologies Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
SWINDON, United Kingdom--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company and leading provider of sensor-rich solutions that create insights for customers, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.Learn More
Press Release | January 25, 2023
Sensata Technologies Board Approves Q1 Dividend of $0.11 Per Share
JAN 25, 2023Learn More
Press Release | January 24, 2023
Sensata INSIGHTS’ KP2 Modular Dashboard Camera for Fleets Wins 2022 Good Design Award
- The KP2 dashcam is designed to increase safety for commercial fleet vehicles and is the first road-facing camera that can add a driver-facing camera with a 1” x 1” plug-in that snaps into the base unit.
- The KP2’s modular design enables fleets to upgrade without
Press Release | January 17, 2023
Sensata Technologies Debuts at the Auto Expo Components 2023 in New Delhi as a Leading Sensor and Electrical Protection Solutions Supplier for Electric Vehicles
The company showcased its innovations supporting electrification, as well as a broad range of mission-critical sensors and electrical protection solutions.Learn More
Press Release | January 12, 2023
Sensata Technologies to Release Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results on January 31, 2023
JAN 12, 2023Learn More
Press Release | January 5, 2023
Sensata Technologies Launches Sensata INSIGHTS Proprietary Platform that Provides End-to-end IoT Solutions
- Sensata INSIGHTS provides better data for customers to fully maximize the IoT ecosystem with end-to-end solutions that span the entire supply chain including logistics, telematics and worksite monitoring and management.
Press Release | December 14, 2022
Sensata Technologies Debuts as Number 23 in Newsweek's America's Most Responsible Companies 2023 List
- Sensata was the top-ranked company in Massachusetts and number nine in the Technology Hardware industry.
Press Release | November 30, 2022
Sensata Technologies’ Tire Mounted Sensor for Automotive and Tire OEMs Provides New Data to Enhance Safety and Performance
- Attached directly to a tire’s inner liner, Sensata’s new Tire Mounted Sensors deliver additional sensing capabilities, tire identification and lifetime data continuity that provide benefits to drivers and tire and vehicle OEMs.
- The new sensors